Library Books and Multimedia Items (CDs and DVDs):
- Students are allowed to check out FIVE library books at any given time.
- Students are allowed to check out TWO multimedia items (CDs/DVDs) at any given time.
- In order to check out a library book, students must have their school ID card, driver's license/CA identification card, class schedule, temporary ID from the office, or a note from a teacher verifying the student's name/identity. We will NOT accept a verbal recitation of a student's ID number.
- Library books are due on an assigned due date within a 2-3 week window, depending on the date of checkout.
- Multimedia items are due one week from the day they are checked out.
- At checkout, the library item's due date is stamped on the inside cover of the book/multimedia case.
- Students with overdue library books will be charged a 10 cent obligation fee for each day the book is overdue, with fines accumulating until the book is checked back in.
- Students may not check out any library items until all obligation fees are cleared.